Raise your hand if you’ve ever been told that “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”. While it is incredibly irritating to be reminded of such a basic principle, it is the truth. However, in the interest of saving time and space I will just leave you with a link to another post that I wrote with the Top 10 Reasons To Eat Breakfast. Here are 20 breakfast combos.
- Raspberry orange pomegranate smoothie
- Poppy seed bagel with lox and low-fat cream cheese, red onion, capers and fresh dill
- Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with fresh raspberries and 1% milk
- Whole wheat banana chocolate chip muffin
- Peanut butter yogurt dip – Mix Greek yogurt, peanut butter and honey. Serve with fruit.
- Quinoa porridge
- The Green Monsta – spinach, apple, silken tofu and avocado smoothie
- Egg sandwich with baby spinach on whole wheat bread
- Whole wheat waffles with peanut butter and sliced bananas
- Whole wheat French toast kabobs with fresh fruit
- Peanut butter and low-sugar jam on an English muffin
- Old fashioned oats with kiwi, banana, mango, and grapes
- Multigrain Cheerios with low-fat milk and a banana
- Greek yogurt with fresh berries and a sprinkle of Grape Nuts
- 1/2 bagel with reduced fat cream cheese, 1 fried egg, sauteed red and green peppers
- Breakfast Bruschetta – French baguette topped with scrambled eggs, sliced tomatoes and fresh parsley
- Pomegranate Parfait with Greek yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, pomegranate seeds
- Trail mix with pecans, dried cherries, dried golden raisins, almonds, cashews, dark chocolate chips, Puffins cereal
- Ezekiel bread toasted with cashew nut butter and sliced persimmon
- 1/2 red grapefruit, 1 slice of Ezekiel bread toasted and 2 hard boiled eggs
This post can also be found here.
What do you eat for breakfast?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_field() in /nfs/c04/h04/mnt/165286/domains/keepyourdietreal.com/html/wp-content/themes/kydr-v2/loop-single.php on line 101