Fruit bruschetta (fruit salsa) is a tasty, simple, and healthy recipe to make for a brunch, party or just as a snack. This recipe is the same for both the bruschetta topping and the fruit salsa and makes about 2 cups.
And the fruit salsa…
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Butter the slices of bread and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on the tops of the bread and place into the oven for 6-10 minutes or until golden and crispy on edges (each oven time may vary).
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine each fruit and the agave syrup.
- Scoop 2-3 tablespoons of fruit mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Place remaining fruit mixture in a separate bowl (fruit salsa) and serve with cinnamon pita chips.
If you could use more fruit in your life check out these recipes to get your mouth watering…
- Raspberry Vanilla Fruit Leathers by Roost
- Fruit Medley Pizza with Avocado-Lime Whip in a Cinnamon Sugar Crust by Oh She Glows
- Nutella Yogurt Fruit Dip by Sing For Your Supper