This recipe is a lighter and lower fat version of the classic meatball. Enjoy!
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, and salt, and pepper and mix with large wooden spoon or clean hands (you can wear gloves if you prefer).
- Next, add the onion, garlic, cheese, basil, and parsley and blend well.
- Form small meatballs about 1 inch in diameter and place them on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Once the meatballs are done, transfer them to the pot with the sauce and allow them to flavor the sauce (about 15-20 minutes).
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese and sprinkle with parsley.